Nov 23, 2012

Scree Capture Shot - for Android Device

I use print screen in my Laptop(My Sleepy Angel) for take a snap. And today i want to take a snap in my android so tried for it and its done.

I found android app on Google Play Store. but there is some problem because it's support in few android devices.


Automatically start at boot
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the tablet and allow the app to slow down the overall tablet by always running. Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.

Storage
Allows the app to write to the USB storage. Allows the app to write to the SD card.

this application can take device screenshot/screencapture not required root

Support device:
Galaxy S
Galaxy Tab
Galaxy S Ⅱ

0 comments:

Post a Comment