Oct 7, 2013

Place My Face App for Android - Reviews

Choose photos either from your camera gallery, or take it with the built in camera. Place My Face is a great app for having fun with your friends photos. You can place your face on variety of funny photos.
Recommended Read: Pudding Camera Featured App Review
Recommended Read: Hide pictures - Featured Android App Review

Features:


  • Select scenario from four different categories:
    Animals
    Babies
    Fun
    Misc
  • Take picture with your built in camera or upload it from your photo albums.
  • Place your face behind selected scenario
  • Adjust you photo size and rotation
  • Correct your face brightness and colors using built in color correction utility to give more realistic look to created photo.
  • Share your created photo to you friends (eMail, Facebook, Twitter)
Recommended Read: Top 3 Photo Editor Android Apps
Place My Face Place My Face
Lemondo Entertainment
   star on dark img Place My Facestar on dark img Place My Facestar on dark img Place My Facestar on dark img Place My Facestar off dark img Place My Face

0 comments:

Post a Comment